Networking. Education. Growth. That's what the inaugural LiveRez Partner Conference is all about.
The conference will include hands-on training of the LiveRez software, workshops about vacation rental management and software best practices, broad networking opportunities, and a vast array of entertainment options to enjoy in the conference after hours.
For more information, see the links below or email conference@LiveRez.com. We’ll be adding more information as it becomes available.
Featured Keynote Speaker: Brett Keller, Priceline’s Chief Marketing Officer
Monday, Sept. 8 at 9:30 a.m.
Brett Keller is regarded as one of the most respected marketing minds in the travel industry. In his 15 years with the Priceline Group, Keller has helped position the company as the global leader in online accommodation services. Just this year, Priceline was identified as the world’s largest travel company by online travel intelligence company Skift.
Among Keller’s other notable accomplishments, he was one of the driving forces behind the company’s famous Priceline Negotiator ads featuring spokesman William Shatner.
Keller’s speech will focus on how LiveRez partners can better brand and market their vacation rental homes.
Featured Keynote Speaker: Olympic Gold Medalist Dick Fosbury
Tuesday, Sept. 9 at 9:30 a.m.
At the 1968 Summer Olympics in Mexico City, Dick Fosbury forever changed the sport of high jumping by introducing the “Fosbury Flop.” Using this new, innovative technique, Fosbury won the gold medal, setting new US and Olympic records in the process. His technique soon became the standard method of high jumping worldwide.
What: LiveRez Partner Conference
When: September 7-12
Where: Boise, ID
Venue: The Boise Centre
Address: 850 W Front St, Boise, ID 83702
Decrease Your Dependence on HomeAway/VRBO
Key among the topics discussed will be a business strategy to help professional managers decrease their dependence on HomeAway/VRBO.
iVacationRental.com – A Game Changer
LiveRez will share details of its landmark project iVacationRental.com, the first major website that features only professionally managed and 100% real-time bookable inventory.
Hands-On Training Sessions
The conference will include workshops with hands-on training on a variety of different topics, including:
- QuickBooks Integration
- CRM System
- Property Care and Operations
- Vacation Rental Marketing
- And More!
Classes / Sessions
Events / Receptions
LiveRez has reserved rooms in three different hotels at special conference rates. Just mention you are coming for the LiveRez Partner Conference when you make your reservations.
Save Big with Conference Rates
The Hampton Inn & Suites
495 S Capitol Blvd
Boise, ID 83702
How To Book
(special link) or call (208) 331-1900 and mention you are coming for the LiveRez Partner Conference.
Conference Rates Expire 8/17/2014
*Does not include 13% tax
Hotel 43 (Recommended)
981 W Grove Street
Boise, ID 83702
- Boutique: $139* $229
- Capitol: $149* $249
NOTE: Conference hotel rooms are expected to fill fast. Please make your reservations as soon as possible.
When should I plan on arriving?
The latest we recommend arriving is Sunday afternoon. That will get you here in plenty of time to join us at Berryhill & Company for a kick-off reception. You may also consider coming earlier or staying longer, so you can get out and enjoy all that Idaho has to offer. Be sure to check out our list of things to do later on in this FAQ
What nights should I book my hotel room?
We recommend you stay at the hotel Sunday, September 7 until Wednesday, September 10, as the Tuesday night reception at LiveRez Headquarters will not conclude until at least 11 p.m. Additionally, on Wednesday, we will have one-on-one sessions with LiveRez experts
What is the conference schedule?
See the full conference program for times and details on items like keynote speakers, educational sessions, round table discussions, networking activities, after-hours events and much more.
Here's a general layout of the planned conference schedule:
- Sunday: Evening reception at BerryHill downtown
- Monday: Awesome speakers, educational sessions, roundtable discussions, networking opportunities, and an evening dinner reception to honor LiveRez partners.
- Tuesday: Awesome speakers, educational sessions, roundtable discussions, networking opportunities, and an evening reception.
- Wednesday: Workshops with LiveRez Experts.
What are the Workshops?
If you have a particular software question and need 60 minutes with a LiveRez expert, this is the best opportunity to get a specialist to work with you and your team. From 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Wednesday through Friday, bring your staff to a workshop and maximize your usage of the LiveRez system.
Each workshop will be designed to accommodate specific questions on a similar topic from one or more partners. You’ll get hands-on training and consultation specific to your business, from a LiveRez employee that has expert-level knowledge in that area.
You can schedule your workshop during our post-registration follow-up call or by simply emailing us at Conference@LiveRez.com.
Do you provide all the meals?
We certainly will. You will get a light continental breakfast on Monday and Tuesday; lunches on both Monday and Tuesday; and spectacular dinners Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights.
Is Internet service available?
We will make Internet access available at both the conference locations and the LiveRez Headquarters. Additionally, all three conference hotels offer Internet access.
How much does a taxi cost to the hotel from the airport?
A taxi from downtown Boise to the airport is approximately $15, depending on what taxi service you choose. However, all three of the conference hotels offer a free shuttle to and from the Boise airport. If you do need to grab a cab, there are often ones waiting curbside at the arrival terminal.
Where should I park my vehicle?
Parking will be available at both your hotel and The Boise Centre. Fortunately, all three of the recommended hotels are conveniently located in the heart of downtown Boise and are an easy walk to The Boise Centre.
What is the refund policy?
If for whatever reason you need to cancel your registration for the conference, please call our billing department at (208) 639-6109. We will offer full refunds up until August 8.
Where are the sessions being held?
All sessions will be held at The Boise Centre.
Where is the Preferred Vendor Showcase?
The sponsors will exhibit at The Boise Centre.
I want to make this trip into a vacation. Any ideas for fun things to do when I visit?
Boise and the surrounding area is packed with all sorts of fun things to do. Here are a few ideas:
- Outdoors: Idaho is famous for its outdoor activities. The hiking is amazing. The white water rafting is exhilarating. Fishing is some of the best in the lower 48. And, the natural beauty of the state is hard to surpass.
- Breweries: If you’re into fine hand-crafted beer and wine, Boise is quickly becoming a major player in the craft brewing scene. There are tons of great breweries and wineries in town, and even a few craft distilleries. Check out the list below for some ideas…
- Boise Attractions: There are tons things to do right here in town…
- Nearby Attractions:
Boise Greenbelt: Boise Greenbelt: The 25-mile Boise River Greenbelt is one of Boise's most beloved parks. The tree-lined pathway follows the river through the heart of the city and provides scenic views, wildlife habitat and pedestrian access to many of the city's popular riverside parks.
- Golfing: Boise is home to tons of public golf courses. If you’re looking for a real challenge, check out Quail Hollow Golf Club, nestled in the Boise foothills. The play is challenging and the scenery beautiful. Just make sure you get a cart (and bring extra balls...it’s a tough one). Looking for something a bit easier? Try one of these nearby courses…
Day Trips: If you want to venture out, there are tons of great day trips that are only a few hours away.
- Nearby Sun Valley is world famous. And, you might even run into a few celebrities on your visit.
- The lakes at nearby Cascade and McCall are absolutely stunning.
- Idaho City is a quick trip up into the foothills of the Sawtooth mountains. This historic mining town still has many of the original buildings from the 1800s and will immerse you in the history of the Idaho gold rush.