Frequently Asked Questions
LiveRez Website Frequently Asked Questions
LiveRez all-in-one vacation rental software provides local, professional vacation rental managers an opportunity to compete without boundaries.
For too long, vacation rental managers have had to stitch together multiple pieces of technology to run their businesses. LiveRez gives you everything you need to run your business in one place. You can say goodbye to multiple systems, multiple bills, multiple support teams, and needless integration issues
Our mission is to grow the vacation rental industry by creating intuitive software for professional managers and connecting them to a community of like-minded entrepreneurs.
Without partnership, it’s just software.
We know. Don’t you hate it when people don’t show pricing? It’s important to know what you’re looking for in a software to be able to compare apples to apples across multiple systems you may be evaluating. We encourage you to schedule a demo with us to see if LiveRez would be a good fit for you and your specific needs.
One year, and then month to month after that.
Automation, community, manager partnership, vendor partnership, software evolution and our annual Partner Conferences! Also, we are known to be incredibly collaborative, we’d love to help you reach your goals!
Implementation (also known as training, onboarding, set-up) is taken very seriously here at LiveRez. Not only do you work with a real human, virtually of course, but you and your entire team will have access to TONS of additional project and learning management tools to get you set up for success, from the get-go.
During the implementation time, you should set aside 1 hour a week for training and class time and 3-4 hours for homework and data.
Our smallest LiveRez user is just starting out and often has zero properties. Our largest users have in excess of a thousand listings in their portfolio.
- Brand new mobile, direct bookable website and web hosting
- LiveRez Reservation Platform System
- LiveComms - built in customer relationship management platform (CRM) and automated email delivery
- LiveManager - our work order and maintenance platform
- LiveTrust - built-in, certified trust accounting platform
- LiveStay - Guest App for guests who book direct
- Robust reporting
- Owner portals - with automated owner statements!
- Support team
- Partner Hub Help Center and Partner Community
- Any of our integrated vendor partners (like travel insurance)
- LiveList Direct OTA Connections
- Check out our integrated partners here and keep in mind, these are direct connections. We have many partners that are not listed here, since LiveRez has an open API, we have the ability to connect with most tools you need to run your operations the way you need.
- LiveRez has 3-5 curated options to meet the varying needs of our partners in each category. If there’s a partner, you’d like to see us connect with us, please let us know so we can discuss.
They most certainly are! Once you start the process of implementation, you schedule a call with our Design Team, and they take care of you throughout that design portion of implementation.
Yes, the LiveRez team is comprised of designers with years of experience in the hospitality industry!
After implementation and your go-live, you will still maintain 75% control over your website and its content.
This is a custom request and does require connecting with one of our many professional consultants. If you need help with onboarding, please ask!
No, it is not included and is a separate cost. The great news is that we have several integrated partners and we will even make the introductions for you during implementation. In order to take reservations through your LiveRez website, you’ll need a payment processor and gateway in place.
We are located in beautiful Eagle, Idaho just on the outskirts of Boise!
- Yes, and we’d love to talk to you! Our US based support team is comprised of industry professional support staff who are either located in our Idaho office or spread all over the world working remotely.
- We work M-Saturday standard business hours and have a 24/7 Partner Hub Help Center and Partner Community.
- You’ll have the ability to chat with us, email or call us, and open a ticket. We also offer an emergency support line.